Monitored folder problem

Installed A+ on W10 64-bit but I can only monitor one HDD.
When I add another HDD, the A+ deletes the previous disk from the library.
I also cannot find the location of the database in the path shown

I tried reinstalling the program but without a solution.
Some suggestion?
Thanks,

Perhaps the solution is to buy a larger disk and transfer the entire collection

Hello @Anrad,

Does your E: and F: are network folders?

No, they are local HDD

When I use the search function I get a database location that I can delete and reinstall the program. But without a solution.

Since both E: and F: are on the same disk, why you didn’t make a folder instead of two partitions?

These are two separate HDD

From Disk Management

Problem solved:

• As both disks had the same name, the solution came with two different names
1 Like

Hi Damien
All had been working perfectly. My large music library was stored on an external USB drive (Drive I) which was the monitored folder in Audirvana. So far so good.

I created a backup copy of the library to another USB drive. For some reason, the monitored folder changed to Drive G (an sd card attached to the laptop).

My problem is now twofold:

(i) When I click on the box to delete Drive G as the monitored folder, it says “Delete folder?” and when I click yes, it does not delete it.
(ii) When I click add folder, I navigate to the relevant drive (I), but it does not add the folder.

Can you assist please?

Thanks

Jerome

From the debug info:

LIBRARY SETTINGS:
Sync list: 1 folders
Manual: (OFFLINE) G:\Tidal Music
Library database path: C:\Users\jleon\AppData\Local\Audirvana\AudirvanaPlus\AudirvanaPlusDatabaseV2.sqlite

Hello @jeromecork, have you tried to change the name of the drive to I ?

Hi Damien
Thanks for the quick response.
I incorrectly said the monitored folder was originally Drive I. It was Drive E (an external hard drive).
The current monitored folder is given as Drive G (an sd card inserted to the laptop). It will not allow me to delete this.
When I go to add the music folder stored on Drive I, I can navigate to it OK, and click on it but it does not add it as the monitored folder.
So basically I cannot delete the incorrect folder and I cannot add the correct one!
Advice appreciated. Thanks.
Jerome

Sorry Damien. Forget Drive I. (that was the backup drive)
The music folder I want to add is located in Drive E. As I say, I can navigate to it but cannot add it.

Damien
I changed the name of the folder. I then attempted to add the folder to Audirvana. Success. Why the name of the folder was an issue, I do not know.
Thanks
Regards
Jerome