Need help to make it work

I thought I was getting a free trial but had to pay. I figured OK I will probably be keeping it anyway and if not there would be a way to get a refund, I haven’t found one. I didn’t realize I was getting Studio or what that was.
Then it doesn’t work, It will not load my local directories. It works on in and then I get nothing in my library.
My DAC does not report ASIO in use and so have no clue if it is bit perfect
There is no way to contact them directly so it looks like I am out $74.

I guess I am going to have to join Twitter again just to dump on this POS. Enjoy my $74.

Clearly something went wrong in your case (or you did something wrong), and you get angry or frustrated about that. I get it. But that does not mean Audirvana is a con or a POS.
The support at Audirvana is normally very reasonable and honest in my experience.

Just send a mail to support@audirvana.com (yes there is a way to contact them directly) and I am sure they will sort it out. Just try to be a tad more polite this time. Don’t use strong words like ‘misleading’ or ‘POS’ too soon. Kindness will go a long way.

2 Likes

No idea why you had to pay. I think until the recent past it has always been possible to always test a free version. (I’m expecting it still is)

Direct contact is possible via support@audirvana.com

If you share the Debug info here and describe what the problems are, fellow users can probably still help you.
On weekdays there is also support from Audirvana on the forum.

ASIO is not required for bit-prefect playback. To get ASIO you need to install the specific driver for the USB interface of your DAC.

If you share some info the other forum members might be able to help you get it up and running.

Where is your music library stored? Internal drive, external drive, NAS, …?

Hello @rapier,

Can you send us a copy of the “Debug Info” when you have this issue? You can get it in Audirvana Settings>My account

Please remove the line corresponding to your logged-in account to avoid displaying your email address and first name/last name publicly.

Note: By clicking on the Debug Info button, Audirvana automatically copies all its content, all you have to do is paste it in response to this message

This topic was automatically closed 375 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.