New Audirvana Remote is only for version 3.5 in Mac & Android

I had email exchanges with the Nirvana Team Support earlier today. I was having trouble with the Remote on iPad and Android. Per the Support Team, the new Remote app works only for Audirvana version 3.5 (???), Many may not be aware of this, hence the various problems reported. Here’s the email exchange:

DannyV villanueva dannyv.finalvision@gmail.com
6:03 PM (5 hours ago)

to Audirvana

I am using Audirvana Plus 2.2.6, on a dedicated MacBook 2019. I never had problems with the old version of the A+ Remote.

Is there a way to revert to the old version should I find the new one not compatible? Thanks

Audirvana Support
6:20 PM (4 hours ago)

to me

Hello,

Audirvana Remote for iOS and Android is only compatible with Audirvana 3.5 for Mac or Audirvana 3.5 for Windows.

The Audirvana 3.5 for Mac version provides a significantly improved User Interface and even better sound quality.
You can try Audirvana 3.5 for Mac for 30 days for free.
To discover the trial version, do not hesitate to visit our new website: https://audirvana.com/
To get your update at a reduced price, you need to go to the following page: https://audirvana.com/offers/ and your order reference.

For security reason, every license purchase is related to the email address used for purchase and an order reference.
I could not find your email address in the Purchase Licenses database, as a result, I could not help you with the order reference number.

I hope this information will help you.

Best regards,
Support Team
Audirvana

dannyv.finalvision@gmail.com
6:42 PM (4 hours ago)

to Audirvana

Sorry if I misunderstood it.

But your Audirvana Remote ad does not categorically say it will only run on A3.5. It says - to upgrade to A3.5 to take advantage of the full functionality of the Remote. Furthermore, your description in the Apple App Store says “Audirvana Remote is offered as a free update to all users of the previous A+ Remote app.” Thus implying that it will work as good as the previous version without necessarily upgrading to Audirvana to 3.5.

I think you should check and review what you have been saying to the community.

Btw, reason I’m still in 2.2.6 is because I have yet to buy new computer to replace my old dedicated MacBook. But I’m not crazy to buy a new $$$ computer just to be able to run a $ software.

Sent from my iPad
-------DannyV villanueva dannyv.finalvision@gmail.com
7:17 PM (4 hours ago)

to Audirvana

FYI. My license order is #xxxxxxxx, confirmed in April xx, 20xx, under Danilo Villanueva, email is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@yahoo.com

This email address was used because I was trying to do a refund from Google Play Store for the Android version I bought when I was directed to the Support Team. iPad version won’t run and hence tried the Android version with no no success.

This query is legitimate. Thank you.

xxx’s for security

1 Like