New user's questions

I’m just using the trial version and would like to ask two questions:

1. Start the program and a “radios link: login error for?..” screen will appear.
  2. There is no “radios” function in the left menu.
    How can I fix this problem? Thanks!

have finally obtained studio version 12 this has been a lot of work --we have paid two times for license would like a refund or credit-- there should be a real support for audirvana which does not exist, i am sure there people out there who spent money and who do not have our skills–yours truly malcolm ginnis

On this forum you get official support when @Antoine reads your post. Otherwise forum members will try to help you. You also say that a real support for Audirvana does not exist, but it does:
To get official support simply send a mail to Support@Audirvana.com and there they will help you with license issues, payment issues etc.

1 Like

Hello @Malcolm_Ginnis , what are you talking about? I can see you are subscribed to Audirvāna Studio but not multiple times. Can you please send me on our mail support@audirvana.com your two purchase?

Hello @spark1026,

Do you have this issue every time you open Audirvāna Studio?

Yes, this error message appears every time I open Audirvāna Studio.

I can see in our database that you are not properly registered for Airable.

Can you disconnect and then reconnect your account? To do this you need to go to Audirvāna Studio settings, My Account section.

I logged out of my account, reinstalled audirvana studio, and logged in again, but the error message is still the same.

Hello @spark1026,

Have you tried to create a new account using a different mail address?