Newb - cant add lib and endpoint

Possibly, but I can connect to the oR from same laptop (web browser) to configure it. Roon and HQP all see it /, can connect to it (I use roon on same laptop as controller).

Circling back to this as I really would like to try and evaluate AV Studio. I have installed the latest AV Studio, but issues still remain.

Problems:

FWIW this is my chain:
Network rack in util room (fiber port goes directly to opticalRedu in listening room, which runs as HQP naa or DNLA is Audirvanna case)

• 2019 server (HQP) in util room, (VLAN 10), ethernet to switch
  • Linux server (roon core) in util room, (VLAN 10), ethernet to switch
  • NAS (music) in util room, (VLAN 10), ethernet to switch

Laptop (wifi) has roon controller\remote as well as audirvana studio installed (VLAN 80)

The VLANs indicated can communicate with each other, no problems with any other apps or solutions, just Audirvana.

I did plug the laptop into the switch in network rack (util room) via ethernet (VLAN 10) and it did see the oRendu.
AV studio eth OR output 2

However, library (from nas) still does not populate whether on wifi (vlan80) or ethernet (vlan10)

Questions:

1. Obviously AV Studio on the laptop is not liking my wifi to oRendu setup. Thoughts?
  2. Is this the standard / optimal method of using AV Studio, e.g. AV installed on laptop, linked to external storage and endpoint to DAC?

This topic was automatically closed 375 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.