No Audirvana Remote connection with IOS or ANDROID for McAfee users?

Hi folks. Trying to connect my phones (IOS or Android) with the Audirvana Remote app installed to the program already installed and working properly on my laptop and both phones denied several connection attempts. My Dell laptop uses an up to date McAfee Personal Security protection. Please, any suggestions to solve this problem?

Hello @DecioLopes,

Have you enabled Audirvana in your firewall settings?

Check the firewall settings: In Settings > Update and Security > Windows Security > Firewall and Network Protection > Allow an application via a firewall, make sure that the file audirvanaplus.exe is allowed to access the network.

Thank you very much Damien3 for your prompt reply, but I must say that the Audirvana Remote continues not working both with my IOS or Android phones or tablet. Please, consider that apart from Windows 10 I am a McAfee Personal Security user and I ask your kindness to inform if there is some compatibility issue between McAfee firewall system with the Audirvana Remote. If so, please, I’ll very much appreciate your comments on the matter, thank you. Decio.-

Since McAfee is a software that have a deep access to Windows 10 (we talk about having access to the heart of Windows 10, the kernel) There is a possibility that it can interfere with the connectivity of the Remote but we can’t guarantee 100% that it is due to a compatibility issue. We know we have to work on the connection of the remote app and we will do it but we don’t have an established date to give you for the moment.