No iPad landscape mode for 3.5 Remote

Thanks Antonio for your interest in solving the bug, I have been using Audirvana since its birth in a Mac osx environment that I have chosen among many competitors! good job @Antoine

This is good to read. Thanks! Sorry for the misunderstanding! It’s been caused by your earlier sentence, I qoute “The landscape mode is only for the Audirvāna Studio/Origin version of the Remote, you won’t get it for the 3.5 version.”

2 Likes

Well, Doug, I think “lifetime” means having the same software and hardware environment, it will work at least for the lifespan of my gear. But all comes down to a common sense. I bought my 3.x copy back in 2018 - it wasn’t ages ago, even if it seems so for you. I still use the same gear - a mid-2017 27" iMac and a 2018 iPad. I think it’s not nonsense to expect it to work today on the same gear - and sorry, but your opinion that it served well its price is subjective and quite irrelevant.

2 Likes

When do you plan to release the modified remote control?

I believe this is the current status of the issue, no exact date. It’s being reviewed and will be repaired as soon as they can. We may need to be a bit patient especially thru the holidays.

I know the issue has been fixed by our developer but I need to process all of the feedback we got from the forum and by mail before being able to test it out before releasing an update. No date established for the moment.

3 Likes

I’m very happy, 4.0.1 arrived, everything is great, thank you

1 Like

Thanks so very much for returning Landscape to the Remote! It really does make a big difference for me. Merci!

Thank You for giving back the landscape mode for us 3.5 Remote users!

1 Like

Grazie :pray::star_struck::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3:

This topic was automatically closed 375 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.