No MQA / Masters Streaming with Tidal Anymore

Thanks for the reply. There I read that it is a Tidal problem. I’ll be patient then, with Qobuz it still works well?

2 Likes

Hello everyone, the issue should now be solved for v2, v3.2 and v3.5 users.

3 Likes

Antoine, thank you, it’s already pounding and chirping as usual, great !!!

Yes, it should be solved. Except it’s not. At least not at my ranch in Aotearoa. Playback anomalies with v3.5 and Tidal Masters remain. Should I paste debug info here or remain patient?

Thank you so much Antoine, it works fine here again. 3.5 is playing MQA from Tidal in full resolution and Studio too.

Merci

1 Like

H[quote=“horse, post:24, topic:33590, full:true”]
Yes, it should be solved. Except it’s not. At least not at my ranch in Aotearoa. Playback anomalies with v3.5 and Tidal Masters remain. Should I paste debug info here or remain patient?
[/quote]

Have you tried to disconnect and reconnect your Tidal account?

Yes. Yes I did. On both computers which have v3.5 installed - a MacBook Air M1 (Monterey) and a Mac Mini 2010 (Big Sur). Both still exhibit same familiar behaviour: ‘unable to load…’ with Lossless and Master settings.

Tidal App is up to date. As before, no issues with playback in Tidal.

1 Like

I would like to add that I am also experiencing this issue. I have disconnected and reconnected tidal a few times and still have issues streaming on lossless/master.

I still get the error HTTP load failed (error code: 303 [4:-2201]) in the console when attempting to stream. Seems to indicate an issue accessing the file from Tidal, which would be in line with the API changing that was mentioned above.

I am on version 3.5.50 of Audirvana.

Just thought I would chime in that the issue has not yet been resolved. I assume we are still waiting for an update for 3.5.x?

Kia Ora Meesterroboto, I received the following email a couple of days ago from Audirvana Support:

Hello,

We are currently working on a fix for it that we hope will be available very soon as we need to deeply work on troubleshooting this issue with Tidal. We will come back to you when we have more news to share.

Musically yours,

Wonderful! I am glad that they are still working on it on their end.

Appreciate you passing along your update!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.