Not finding alphabetical "Z" album/artist title in 'Local' folder

i have 3.5 version of Audirvana and it use the remote of 3.5
that was not ideal but working… :slight_smile:
i also prefer the sound of Origin and the layout… another strange decision they made
with Studio or Origin they start from scratch on the remote i don’t know why,
against continuing updating the one they had already worked a lot on it…

it is not just the letters missing since last version released before holidays… just look at all the people complaining here about landscape, freezing, missing things, not working buttons… ?1?

This can be a graphic designer doing this thing… or the cheapest one in France…
get your Euro and buy a Canadian dollar designer at half price, and it will be done not in 2 years :slight_smile:

Here’s my solution when I’m pissed off with those 5‰ of things not working out for me:

I want you to get up right now. Sit up. Go to your windows. Open them and stick your head out and yell – ‘I’m as mad as hell and I’m not gonna take this anymore!’ Things have got to change. But first, you’ve gotta get mad!…You’ve got to say, ‘I’m as mad as hell, and I’m not gonna take this anymore!’ Then we’ll figure out what to do about the depression and the inflation and the oil crisis. But first, get up out of your chairs, open the window, stick your head out, and yell, and say it: ‘I’m as mad as hell, and I’m not gonna take this anymore!’

Thanks to Peter Finch playing Howard Beal in Network.

Well :slight_smile: i don’t want to disturb anybody around :slight_smile:

i was just listening to Harold Budd - By The Dawn’s Early Light (1991) [2013 Budd Box]
relaxing while writing to you :slight_smile:

i’m not pissed off, i know that software, i enjoy it like you every day, have NO bugs listening to my music, listening every day… typing from my iMac just aside my sofa… glad to have my desk near me in Screen Sharing from Mac Mini… that remote, Arf!.. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Damien, call this guy for example… he is in Europe :slight_smile:
covers are cached whenever you want to see them, even not at home.
big cover, all info, it connect always fast… it works :slight_smile:

The thing is it’s not a graphic designer thing, there is always a difference between a beta test and a live version, even in the development and production environnement you can have some differences. A lot of the things that have been complained recently on the Remote has been noted by me and reported to our developer and again, it seems he fixed most of them but when the update will be fully ready, we will release it.

Hi @Agoldnear, can you send me one of those ZZ Top track at support@audirvana.com? I would like to reproduce the issue you have on my end with our NAS.

The hilarious thing is the number of people with their heads out their windows yelling the same damn’d thing. Sure beats Twattering.
:dancer::dancer::dancer:

Damn that spellchecker :joy::wink::rofl:

This topic was automatically closed 375 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.