One file dont Play (aif)

Hi There,
Im quite New on audirvana and beside remote disconnection issue with my pc, i’m satisfied.

I stream Tidal and i also Play a lot of local files (DSD, wave, FLAC, AIFF).

But i have a problem with one specific file (aif) that wont Play and always freeze audirvana. Then i close the Window and the app Tell me There Has been a mini dump but i cant Reach the debug info.

That file use to run well on foobar.

Any idea where i should look at to fix this? Love this file and i’m Afraid i might find other local files that wont Play.

Thanx

Hello @Pierre,

Can you take a look at your log file?

It can be in two different locations :
C:\Users[your login]\AppData\Local\Packages\Audirvana.Audirvana-[… id number that can vary]\LocalCache\Local\Audirvana\Audirvana
C:\Users[your login]\AppData\Local\Audirvana\Audirvana

Hi Damian, thank you for your follow up and sorry for the delay of my answer.

Here is the thing, i cant see what you asked me to find on my laptop, There is no appdata or so.

My laptop is in french but i dont see what it would be.

I m joining a photo of my “C”

Besides, do you speak french? It could ne easier for me then.

Thanx

Pour pouvoir afficher le dossier AppData vous devez aller dans l’onglet affichage et cocher l’option pour afficher les fichiers masqués.

Bonjour Damien, voici ce que ça donne:

J’ai mis une capture d’écran récente, aviez-vous besoin de voir plus loin dans le log?
À 21h05, j’ai tenté de jouer l’album qui fait défaut et comme d’habitude, audirvana a planté et j’ai du redémarrer.
Voici le fichier qui ne fonctionne pas:

This topic was automatically closed 375 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.