Play / Pause not working any more in Audirvana Mac

Hi all,

since I upgraded to Audirvana Mac Version 3.5.26 (3556) the Play / Pause button is no longer available, it is greyed out - no matter if I try to click the button or use the corresponding media key on my MacBook Pro. The same problem with the Remote.
I use an older Pioneer N-30 network streamer which is accessed via UPNP. It has always worked perfectly. Anybody else having this problem, or a possible solution?

Regards
Uli

Nobody else here having that issue?

Hello @Uli,

Can you update your Audirvana for the latest version (3.5.28) and tell me if you still have the issue?

Hello @Antoine,

sorry but yes, I still have that issue in 3.5.28.

Best regards
Uli

I have just downloaded Audirvana 3.5.28 on my Mac, as it was recommended to use with Qobuz to interact with my Marantz MCR610 streamer.

I can get Audirvana to talk to the Marantz in 24bit/192 KHz I believe, but as Uli has discovered once it starts playing the Pause / Play button no longer works. Also you cannot choose a position in a track to play from, and if you click the Stop button, it seems to stop all playback and jump to the start of an album.

As I am new to Audirvana, I am not sure what is considered the normal behaviour, but all of these seem odd to me.

Thanks

Stuart

Hi there.
here the same. Streaming to an Cambridge CXN.
Play/Pause Button are grey, not working.
AND: If I play a Playlist and press next, it switches not to the next song, but the playback stops completely.

Regards

Hello @Uli, @Steffen and @sclayman, Can you send me a copy of the “Debug Info” while you are connected to your DAC in private message? You can get it in Audirvana Settings>General>Debug Info

Note: By clicking on the Debug Info Audirvana button automatically copies all its content, all you have to do is paste it in a private message to me

I wanted to, but “new user only can send 2 links in a message”… I posted the debug info in the message

Hello @Antoine,

no problem, I just send the message to you. Did you get it?

Thanks!
Uli

Got it, thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

You can’t paste the whole debug info?

no, new members can only paste 2 links in a message :slight_smile:

Damien

I emailed you a file.

Stuart

to which address? I got nothing…

Since you sent me the info in a private message you don’t have to send me the same thing by mail :wink:

A similar problem 3.5.28. On MAC with PS Audio DAC. I have not granted EXCLUSIVE ACCESS (not sure what that really means). Tracks will load properly, get all track listings, etc. everything looks good, checked all connections. However will not play, just sits at 0:00. Just started reusing after a long absence-many changes but better interfaces…now if it will just play

Damien

My email didn’t arrive to you. I just got a bounce back from the mail server.

I will try using the messing here …

Stuart

Damien

I am getting the same problem as Steffan - only 2 links for new users.
Also the xml from the debug is completely ruined.

So email doesn’t work, the messaging system isn’t suitable to send you text with xml and links.

How do I send it to you ?

Thanks

Stuart

Hello @sclayman, i changed your user profile, can you try again to message me privately?

Damien

Thanks for that. I think I managed to send it.

Also, for future reference, I had to change all < to &lt; and change all > to &gt; in my debug info, so it would go through the message preview system properly.

Stuart