Playlist tracks suddenly out of order

Today I opened Audirvana and noticed in many playlists, the tracks are out of order. For example, I have a playlist called “Bach Brandenburg Concertos”. It is in the correct order in the Apple Music app, from which these playlists are ported. But in Audirvana the tracks are all out of order. Why is in the correct order in the Music app but not in Audirvana?

Any idea on what might’ve happened?

Hello @Anthony764,

When you sync playlist from Music with Audirvana, it is sorted as you where using the option “Playlist order” as sorting criteria in iTunes.

Looks like I accidentally had the “Sort Manual Playlists” setting enabled. Disabled and it was back to using the sorting from iTunes.

I think you are very lucky to have solved this so easly. I have been struggling to re-sort my altered playlists for some days now with no success at all. If any one can explain why playlists that I been using for some time should all now be in a different order to the library I would be delighted. Have you had further problems with this?

I have finally and everything is now back in order. All very strange to me.

This topic was automatically closed 375 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.