Problem with Pioneer N-70AE and Audirvana

First, sorry for my english. I use translator.

I have a problem with playing music on the Pioneer N-70AE. When I switch to the next song, instead of starting the next song, Audirvana stop playing. On purchased Audirvana for Mac and on Trial Audirvana for Windows 10 the problem is the same. This problem is not on Audirvana and SmartTV.

https://youtu.be/kk1rK_qagXU

Unfortunately the issue is probably on the Pioneer side.

The video you linked is private.

Only my Pionieer or everyone?

According to this site, it should work with Pioneer:
https://www.pioneer-audiovisual.eu/uk/news/audirvana-plus-launches-new-version-31

The video should work now.

With some devices it works with others it doesn’t. It depends on release and firmware version.

This interruption after the track change is well known issue.

1 Like

So Pioneer is not broken, I just have to wait for the update to fix that?

Pretty much. Maybe Audirvana will come up with a workaround, you’re not the only one having this issue.

1 Like

Support contacted me via email over a month ago and they wanted “Debug Info”, I sent it to them and no response so I will remind myself here.

Hello @SaruSc, sorry for the delay, we’ve been really busy here. Have you updated your Audirvana to 3.5.28?

@Damien3
Yes, I have version 3.5.28 (3558). Pioneer’s software also has the latest version, i.e. 2140-5000-0000-0011.

We will make an update in the upcoming days that will probably fix your issue, can you come back to us as soon as you have the 3.5.29 installed on your mac?

Ok, if I update Audirvana, I will write here whether the update solves the problem or not

@Damien3
Update 3.5.29 did not solve the problem.

Hello @SaruSc, Have you contacted Pioneer since the update of Audirvana? You seems to have an issue with your Pioneer since we made the workaround on the latest version of Audirvana.

Ok, I will contact Pionner and write here what answer they gave.

@Damien3 unfortunately, Pioneer does not respond to my emails :frowning:

But I checked if this problem also occurs in Foobar2000(Windows) and JRiver(MacOS and Windows) and it turns out not. Both programs work very well with my N-70AE. Foobar2000 doesn’t display covers and titles but works. In both programs there is no problem with changing the song, so the problem is probably on Audirvan’s side.