Problems with audirvana remote/ipad and andriod phone

Hello @MarcinK, have you tried if you have the same issue with Audirvana 3.5?

As i wrote
now i have latest/newest version of audirvana 3.5.33

Still the same problem
Tell me… is there (at program) any option to reset “data base” of remote conectted to audirvana ?

Hello @MarcinK,

There is no such thing for the Remote as it depends on your local network and your wi-fi connectivity. Did you tried to reboot your router?

Yes… i tried to reboot my router. Still the same problem.
I have another “remote” - splashtop - which works well both from ipad and android phone. Only with your software i have problem

Does this app is launched or still appears in the task manager when you want to use your Remote app?

are you talking about splashtop ?

Yes, I talk about splashtop.

Splashtop, works flawlessy in conjuction with Audirvana on my laptop W10 64bit for both my Samsung TAB S2 tablet and Samsung S7edge phone!
I am doing a trial on Splastop for several day now without having a problem with the connection. The price (from $60,00 and up) for this software is quit high for using it only for controlling the music from Audirvana library on the laptop.

Still the same problem with or without splashtop
mac mini - ipad - works well but sometimes craches
mac mini - android - 99% cant connect

The Audirvana Remote is a BIG disappointment.

The protocol used to connect to the desktop software is fundamentally flawed. When the app loses focus, playback will stop. I can only shake my head how this is NOT properly addressed.

Aaaand… ? Any solution?
I understand that my case isn’t easy. But remember… I bought your software. This is not freeware :frowning:
Maybe you can add to audrivana option to reset “remotes” ?

I have the same problem.
Mac mini with xiaomi 9SE.
don’t work.
I bought my Audirvana’s licence, for this raison I have right to the solution.
thanks

heh… :wink:
Do you realy think that you will get solution ? :smiley:
I dont think so

Try this:

Turn on the Airplan mode on your Android phone, and turn on the WiFi. Make sure you are connected to the same wifi network as your mac. See if the remote app can connect to the mac now. You can then turn off the airplane mode and resume your mobile data. The connection to the mac should still stay.
Another trick that might work. Connect your phone to the usb port of my mac and then turn on the usb tethering and then start the remote app.

Splashtop, is the best solution to remotely control audirvana, the remote app is just crap. Failures un cooenctions, and loading album cover unbelievable slow… Just crap. Cannot believe this is a paid app. love the sound quality but really frustrated. (I spent days trying to make it work… not fix). If no real solution from developers (AKA Damien) i will through this to trash and keep using Roon and Jriver Sadly because is the best SQ os all three by far. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

It doesn’t work :frowning:
i will try one more time today

I’ve check one more time
@Antoine - sorry but this is terrible situation
You have done some changes to your software and its not good chnges
From 28.03.2020 you can’t give me solution and you didn’t do anything to apply some kind of “reset option” in “main program”
Maybe you should talk with “splashtop” programers ? They will teach you what you should do ?

Hello @MarcinK, thank you for the suggestion, we are working on improvements around the Remote but it will take some time to develop it and make it available for users.

Same problem here following a hard reset of my router. Audirvana remote on Android phone can connect to my Macbook (via wi-fi), but can’t connect to my Mac Mini (via ethernet).

Settings on both computers are identical as far as I can see. Tried various resets / restarts to no avail.

Maybe I’m nitpicking, but the error message ‘please use the same wifi network on both devices to make the connection possible’ doesn’t make sense if the wi-fi on your computer is turned off…

Bonjour
Vu les problèmes récurents que certains utiliateurs ont avec la télécommande Est-i prévu de développer une appli dédié uniquement sur IOS/Android qui permettrait d’utiliser Audirvana sans ouvrir nos PC. Cela suppose aussi d’avoir un PC dédié.
Merci de votre réponse