Problems with Studio and win10

I’m using Audirvana on a Dell xps8900 a few years old with 32 gig of memory. I’ve had the program for a while and I’ve tried without success to fix the problem: I mostly use music files from cds on my computer. I have streamed a local fm radio station and have the same problem. I have an Audioquest Dragonfly cobalt plugged in to a usb port and currently Focal Clear MG phones. Within 10 minutes of listening to a file selected from “tracks” list i get dropouts and often after the incident I hear fluttering and stuttering in the music. I have traced the problem to the internet connection which seems to be saturating the cpu. No other programs show the usage peaks nor are they affected in any noticeable way. The only way I can correct the problem is by stopping Audirvana and starting it again. Then I can listen to great sound for a few minutes until it happens again. Again, the files playing are mostly local files on the computer. I’m hoping someone can offer a path to fixing this. I really can’t imagine continuing with Audirvana if this can’t be corrected.

Hello @jmcafee5,

Can you send us a copy of the “Debug Info” when you have this issue? You can get it in Audirvana Settings>My account

Note: By clicking on the Debug Info button, Audirvana automatically copies all its content, all you have to do is paste it in response to this message.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.