Programme location

I have Audirvana Plus installed wich functions via a desktop shortcut in startup just fine, but the programme does not appear in C: programmes which means If I attempt to open an audio file in APlus nothing happens, but the shortcut will play. but I can not update the library. W10 does not recognise APlus’ existance and I cannot set it as default in the system settings. Why is it in this directory?

c:/Users/User/AppData/Local/Apps/2.0/55RJCWBE.N67/2R7RXAEV.QPX/audi…plus_44075894dcec301c_0001.0003_none_e124ef6d93ab7e1d

My Audirvana.exe is in the following directory:

C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Audirvana.Audirvana-4118-9484-d80dbb7827cd_3.4.918.0_x64__fec4hfhj3emgj\Audirvana

Check and see if your .exe file is in there.

Like you though, I cannot right click “Open with” or even if I drill down into those sub folders and try to open the Audirvana.exe directly, it won’t open the program. I have to open it from either the Apps or desktop or taskbar shortcuts. Nor can I set it up as default music player as it doesn’t show up in the list.The program creator just set it up that way and I guess it’s just the way these Win 10 universal apps work. It would be nice on occasion to just do an “open with” on a certain music files when you want to get to using Audirvana quickly. There may be a way but I haven’t figured it out.