Qobuz Absent Features

Qobuz app is worst than AS. But I have to keep it because:

1.AS don’t have access to the Friday Special PlayList.
2.AS don’t have AutoPlay of Qobuz suggestions.
3.AS don’t have Label Browsing - the ability to browse the catalog that Qobuz native app has.

Will AS support Qobuz autoplay in the near future?

Hello, those features are currently not available for us but we reached out to Qobuz during December and they told us we will get more capabilities with their API during 2022.

2 Likes

Would it be possible to separate the search results in Local and Qobuz? Currently a search result contains both and I can’t seem to figure out how to separate these

Once you click on the search window you can then click on the magnifying glass next to the one you want to suppress results from showing

This will hold settings until you restart then you must reset again, Hopefully will be a permanent setting soon in update

1 Like

Thanks. Is it correct that when using your method Qobuz Favourites still show up? In the end I just disconnected Qobuz to be able to search only local files, not very convenient

I have both Tidal and Qobuz currently and if I click and put the line thru the mag glass next to Qobuz the results disappear and only Tidal results remain. You getting a different results?

Mark out my music up top also, its still showing favorites if you don’t
Basically mark all your mag glasses except local…… lol……sorry bout that the long way round mate

wish they stayed selected but soon it will be fixed

It becomes even funnier. It concerns the music piece with the title ‘Die Kunst der Fuge, BWV1080’

if I search for "Kunst der Fuge’, Qobuz Favourites show up despite the looking glass being crossed out (see screenshot 1)

However if I search for "BWV1080’, Qobuz results are indeed suppressed however just one album shows up (see screenshot 2)

Though if I look into the tracks more albums show up (see screenshot 3)

To prelude the obvious question that Angela Hewitt’s album is titled ‘The Art of Fugue’, the sort title is however ‘Kunst der Fuge’ and the track titles contain BWV1080 (see screenshot 4)

I can’t really explain this.

What I find the more annoying is that in Audirvana you cannot use more terms simultaneaously, say Beethoven+Concerto, other than using clumsy filtering

Do you have those Qobuz as favorites? If so click off “ My Music” at top

Top…….yes it’s odd

The sorting and metadata for the classical music………geeez that’s masochistic

1 Like

I see it not so much as masochistic but as very educational. And I can tell you, I am extremely precise in completing metadata. To each his own :grinning:

2 Likes

Keeps ya off the streets and out of the pub !

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.