Qobuz->Connected->Favorites->Artists KO

Hello,
Using 3.5.19 vesion on Mac , the selection of Qobuz->Connected->Favorites->Artists (or Tracks) does not show all the Artists (or all the Tracks) : I have around 350 Quobuz Favorites albums (around 300 Artists) and it shows only 4 Artists (and 8 Tracks) !!!
Regards

Similar problem here, only in my case I’m getting “Favorites” and “Playlists” but not “Discover” and “Qobuz Taste”.
This on Audirvana for Mac, updated to latest version (3.5.22).

Is there a chance these bad displays could be corrected any day soon ?

Ce bug est également présent sur l’application Qobuz sur Mac . Problème sur les APIs Qobuz ?

I exchanged directly with Qobuz (I discovered the problem is present in the Qobuz App also) : they told me that the sections Albums, Artists & Tracks are independent . It means that if you set as a favorite an album from a given artist (that will appear in the Album section) , then you will NOT find this artist defined automatically as a favorite in the Artists section . You have to set the artist as favorite manually if you want to do so.
So the problem I described is not a bug because it works as designed, even if it is counter intuitive to my opinion.