Qobuz Stream Stops after the first track but only for 24/192

Bonsoir,
Pourquoi ne pas revenir pour tout le monde à la version 3.5.44 qui semble-t-il ne posait aucun problème et prendre tout le temps qu’il faut pour trouver d’où vient ce bug ?

2 Likes

Problème identique chez moi depuis la MAJ (Windows 10, V 3.5.45, sortie wasapi sur interface Audiophilleo/DAC Naim).

Bonjour Damien
Des nouvelles dans la résolution de ce bug très pénalisant?
La version beta 3.5.46 a t elle corrigé le problème ?
Il va falloir attendre encore combien de temps ?

Cordialement

1 Like

Même problème , version W 10 pro également je n’avais pas de pb avec mon précédent pc équipé de w 10 classique .

Bonjour,
J’ai en test depuis une semaine la version test 3.5.46 sous Windows 10 pro.
Et j’ai toujours le problème d’arrêt à 7 secondes de la fin du morceau que ce soit avec Tidal et Qobuz.
Mes fichiers locaux eux fonctionnent très bien, mais quel dommage de ne plus pouvoir utiliser les services de streaming.
Mais pourquoi ne pas mettre à disposition la version 3.5.44 qui fonctionnait très bien.
J’espère qu’une solution sera trouvé prochainement car cela fait bientôt un mois que ça dure.
Cordialement

1 Like

Hello Everyone,

I’m sorry for this situation and the frustration you have around it. It’s really really difficult for us to find the reason why you have this issue and we need to make more investigation about it.

That being said for those who have the issue, you can find the older version fo Audirvana 3.5 below but make sure it look at the procedure below if you do not want to loose any of your Favorites/playlist from Audirvana:

Before installing this older version, make sure you have made a back up of your AudirvanaPlusDatabaseV2.sqlite file.

You should find it here:
C:\Users[your login]\AppData\Local\Packages\Audirvana.Audirvana-[… id number that can vary]\LocalCache\Local\Audirvana\AudirvanaPlus

After you have made the back up, uninstall your version in the Windows 10 settings in the App section.

Her is the link:
https://audirvana.com/delivery/windows/AudirvanaSetup_3.5.44.0_Test/AudirvanaSetup_3.5.44.0_x64.appxbundle

4 Likes

Parfait …ca marche !
Merci

Ça marche pour moi également !
Merci.

Ok pour moi aussi. Bon courage pour le débogage de la 45 !

Thanks Damien! That works for me. All the best for you finding the bug and that this does not happen again with coming audirvana studio…

Hello Damien, thanks for your temp solution. Not sure how to back up the database… I wait till you have found the solution. After testing a lot this week I can observe the following: 24/96 seems not to be a problem during the week! 24/192 continues to be an issue but not not always. Could it have someting to do with overall internet traffic on the weekend? All the 24/96 files I tried today stopped after the first track. My laptop is connected wireless to the router and I have fast cable internet. I have never any issues if I stream with my cabasse perl.

Hi, you just need to copy the AudirvanaPlusDatabaseV2.sqlite to a temp location. then uninstall 45, install 44 and copy the file back into the same location as it was before - then you have all like it was before.

I have also problems here with 192/24 sometimes it goes, sometimes not. Same like you write. Wondered always why. So I limited Qobuz to 96kHz. That works fine.

Regards

I don’t know if the information helps, but I only have the problem with Qobuz when using the network player’s sound card. The board’s own drivers work without any problems.
I am using Windows 10.

Hi,
with version 3.5.45 I can stream Qobuz and play an entire album without problem once. If I want to stream a second album without the bug mentioned, I have to close Audirvana Remote on my Android tablet and restart it so I can stream another album and so on…

It temporarily solves the problem by going back to 3.5.44, but I believe Damian will solve it soon.

If I do this will I lose the other configuration settings? Also, how do you prevent the program from auto updating to the latest version again? Thank you and I hope this is resolved soon.

Any progress on fixing this problem? I am now getting it when playing 16/44 files from Qobuz.

1 Like

Hello,
I went back to version3.5.44 as described above. This is working. Haven’t heard if 3.5.45 is fixed but given all the hype about the new studio version I doubt this will be fixed. Will stick with this and see how long it lasts…

Bonjour,
La version 3.5.46 ne règle pas le problème. J’ai téléchargé la version Studio et le problème est le même…

Comment revenir à la version 3.5.44? Je suis sous Mac.

Merci d’avance.

1 Like