Qobuz Trial License for Australians Users

Hi, Now that Qobuz is available in Australia, I tried applying for the trial licences through Audirvana. However it said that this trial license does not apply in your country.

Can Australian users now get access to the Qobuz trial as your promotional material states?

Hello @trekman75,

You should ask Qobuz about this as they are delivering those coupons to us. It’s possible that they forgot to include the new countries.

Hello @Antoine,

Same question as an Australian user, can I access the 3 month trial for Qobuz?

As I understand it is an Audirvana offer with Quboz - so pointless me speaking to Quboz as you have indicated.

Is there an offer for Quboz with your new Studio service?

My trial was recognised. Australian person.

Hi @philipjohnson ,

Thank you for your reply - was this via the Audirvana Quboz link from within 3.5?

Sorry, but when I try it takes to a signup page, I enter my email address and offer code to create account as requested then click the ‘Redeem Quboz deal from Audirvana’ button.

It takes to a new error page ‘Whoops… Proxies and VPNs not allowed’

I do not have a VPN enabled. What I am doing wrong.

Hi @TopCat

Now that I think (sometimes I act too quickly) I may have trialled on the Quboz website earlier. 8 can’t tell now. Apologies if I mislead you.

It looks like I have a trial from their website… same kind of deal As Audirvana I think

My Streaming Plan

Streaming Subscription - Qobuz Studio Premier monthly - 3 months free trial

CANCELED PLAN

• You have access to your Qobuz Studio plan until 20/8/21.
  • Started at: 16/5/21

This topic was automatically closed 375 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.