Rembourssement de ce soft

Bonjour j’aimerais savoir s’il y a moyen de se faire rembourser ce logiciel sérieusement sans passer par le litige de PayPal. J’ai toute essayée avec ce logiciel y a rien n’a faire ça bug constamment, gèle constant sur DSD et c’est le seul logiciel parmi RON, jriver alors je veux me faire rembourser SVP! en 2 semaines j’ai appris à ne pas l’aimer du tout.

Don’t know about the reimbursement, but if you share the issues you’re having maybe somebody can help you.

It freezes every two time with DSD playback, which it has never done under jriver, roon, or foobar. There’s an error window that opens and writes minidump…blah blah blah. the problem does not come from my drivers because the problem would persist also on other software. I’ve had this software for 2 weeks and I even reinstalled Windows to see. There’s nothing to do with that horse, that’s why I want my money.

are you upsampling your music or play as is ?

Nope dsd native Dop mod

What DAC do you have? What is the resolution of the field you’re playing (DSD64, 128, 256)?

How is your DAC connected? Could you paste here the debug info dump while playing such files (before it crashes).

I repeat I don’t have this problem on any other player

Exigal Xmos 4,11
USB 2.0
Windows 10

When I put pause all freeze and the soft close with a error message

Have you tried to re-install the XMOS software?

Did you try before buying the software? Did it ever work?

Of course I reinstalled the drivers, I even reinstalled Windows completely.
I received my new DAC after I bought the software. It used to run an IFI xDSD of course, even if it froze sometimes, but for the last two weeks I’ve been fighting with this software to try to listen to my music so that’s why I want to get a refund. No it’s due to a bad communication between the software and my DAC or my AMD x470 platformer…I don’t know, but I’m at the end of my rope trying to get it to work properly

I don’t think the refund is possible, but you have to check this with Audirvana people.

Have you checked the software volume? It needs to be disabled. Are you using DoP 1.0 or 1.1? What resolution file are you trying to play? Have you tried to increase the size of preload cache?

I would make a paypal dispute we will see what paypal will think about it because it is not marked anywhere that it will be incompatible with my DAC. i want a solution or a refund.I’m not going to give $96 to a company that doesn’t provide me with a service that I can honestly demand.

Have you checked the software volume? = yes
Are you using DoP 1.0 or 1.1? = yes
What resolution file are you trying to play? problem is on DSD64 and 128
Have you tried to increase the size of preload cache? = yes

I’ve noticed that the problem occurs more often when I press pause…and I repeat he’s not doing it under roon, foobar, jriver or even hysolid, he’s doing it just with the only software I paid

I believe you, but it is what it is. Just because it works with other software, there’s no guarantee that it will work with Audirvana. I’ve seen another similar issue with DSD and XMOS recently. I’m assuming PCM works as intended.

Must be a drive issue of some sort, have you tried to contact the manufacturer?

You can also try in ASIO with Native DSD, not DoP.

ha ha ha ha! and what you think my manufacturer is going to answer me lol! “have you tried it with any other software?” “Yes, yes, sir.” “and how does that work?” Ehhhh very well sir" So, changing software. " Come on, it’s obvious the manufacturer’s not going to do anything, lol! The problem is not my DAC but Audirvana.

I guess it’s a logical advice, but who knows. They might like Audirvana and use it internally.

The only thing that remains to try is ASIO using Native DSD (not DoP). Beyond that, you’ll have to take your own advice and use some other app for those files.

I’m in ASIO because I can’t go beyond 192mhz in wasapi. Yes, but first I want a refund, because I don’t want to pay $96 for 2 weeks of use. I’m hoping to get a moderator’s answer soon before I open a case.

Hello @nXXo, If you want a refund of your software you need to contact us at support@audirvana.com with your order reference and we will figure it out.

J’ai voulu tester les logiciel que vous citez pour voir.

Roon est beaucoup plus cher qu’Audirvana (699.99 $ la license…) et ce n’est pas le même genre de soft!

JRiver ne fait pas le boulot coté lecture audio.
Mes fichiers HiRes sont hachés! Même Windows Media Player qui est gratuit si on a déjà Windows marche mieux…

En revanche il serait bien d’ajouter la possibilité d’importer ses CD sur Audirvana d’autant plus qu’il existe des logiciels gratuit qui pemettent cette copie!

Merveilleux pour vous mais moi il gèle constamment je fait quoi ? :wink: