Remote can start but not stop the music

Hello everyone,

today is my last Audirvana test day, but without a working remote control, I unfortunately can’t use it.

The remote control works perfectly whenever I use the sound output of my iMac or my Samsung TV. But as soon as I select my network player (Teufel Raumfeld Connector 2), I can start and change music, but I can’t stop it because the Start/Stop button is like frozen.
Does anyone have an idea what I can do?

Hello @stefan68,

Do you mean when a track is being played and you pause the track on the remote you don’t have the Stop button appearing on it?

Not exactly! The stop button is there, but it doesn’t react on my input.

Can you send me a copy of the “Debug Info”? You can get it in Audirvana Settings>General>Debug Info

Note: By clicking on the Debug Info button, Audirvana automatically copies all its content, all you have to do is paste it in response to this message

Yes, but it’ll take a moment. I’ve changed the lib and now Audirvana needs some time for the scan it seems.

Deleted - and sent per private message

That’s how it looks like and the button in the center does not react if I touch it, so I cannot stop the track.

Any update to this? Mine is also doing it.

This topic was automatically closed 375 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.