Remote control does not work

I believe the remote app will be updated at a ‘later date’.

To me, Studio is useless without remote. Hope it will be available soon, otherwise I will be looking somewhere else.

2 Likes

Both my Aurdirvana remotes, Android as well as IpadOS, work perfectly with Audirvana 3,5, but none of them can connect to Audirvana Studio (on the same machine (NUC6CAYH), This is the only reason why I did not take a Studio subscription yet. That really is a pity, because Studio sounds better than 3.5 (kernel streaming, Amanero usb)

TO ALL OF YOU,

Don’t bother to try to make work the remote that you have.
It does not work with Studio and won’t ever work.
A new remote is scheduled for Studio in few weeks.

If we’re lucky, it MAY even be available when the software has been patched and is fit for purpose :rofl:

That would be very nice indeed. I don’t want to sound too cynical, but how do you know this?

I know it because I read what was said two days ago to many people like you who have the same issue as you have.
I just wanted to help you, because nobody from the company does it on this forum. It’s a pity to let you waste your time with a problem that you can notresolve.

1 Like

Thanks, you mean well. I just get more than a little sceptical when relatively simple problems don’t get solved. Remote controls aren’t rocket science, I always thought.

So now I’m wasting by trial period, not being able to try out studio the intended way, with a remote. Computer is in another room than Hifi rig so, completely useless. Would have been good info to share that there is no remote available yet.

2 Likes

So now I’m wasting my trial period, not being able to try out studio the intended way, with a remote. Computer is in another room than Hifi rig so, completely useless. Would have been good info to share that there is no remote available yet.

1 Like

Yes trial period should be reset when the new remote is out.

2 Likes

Does anyone have a timeline on when the remote will be released? This does me no good with a Headless Mac mini as my audio server without a remote.

2 Likes

I am getting very, very, annoyed. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

If the new Remote did not realease this week i want my Money back for subsrciption.

C’est un culot.

Encore et encore, on est repoussé.
Cet état de fait n’est pas acceptable.

1 Like

Try deactivating “Rescan network folders at each start”, maybe restart your remote and Audirvana and let us know. I had the connection problems just like several users of this forum and with this trick it finally works, another user in this forum discovered it.

Im also pissed of I just missed the regular subscription by just a few weeks. Uninstalled wanted Audirvana for the use of my local library and a remote for Qobuz. Now I’m stuck with a subscription that doesn’t have the remote that was the mainstreaming the get Audirvana in the first place. I feel double screwed now

See here Damien responded

1 Like

Hi Audirvana

Here are 2 statements in the room that I don’t understand.

• 14 days extra time to your trial
  • As the Remote is … available in the next couple of weeks

What happens, if the Remote is Released after the 14 day extension or is so buggy and not to test?

I’m a Audirvana Mac Version 3.5.46 (3576) on macOS 10.15.7 user and pay for it. I do not switch to a new version without testing the whole package in deep.

You need to request the extension of the trial once the new Remote is available. They said it clearly that you need to reply to the email announcing the availability of the new Remote and request 15 days trial extension.

If your trial already ended, this is a problem of course. You have the choice to either subscribe if you’re already convinced, ask for trial extension by writing to support@audirvana.com and/or use the old version until the new remote is released and then request the promised 15 days extension to try the remote.

This topic was automatically closed 375 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.