Request error and track choice

Hi I am new to Audirvana and currently on a trial of Studio (to possibly switch from Roon). My first impressions have been reasonly good but a couple of glitches.

1. I get a request error quite often and cannot select anything from the remote app

2. When i select ‘tracks’ from my My Music they are all listed…great. When I play a track it is a completely different track to what I selected so is essentially of no use.

When i get these request errors I thought it is possibly pointing to a network problem. So each time it happens I switch to my Roon core (which operates from the same PC and Wi-Fi address) and my music can play fine with no issues.

Thanks for your help

Hi @Markjonty,

Do you have this on Android or iOS? We are running a beta test for the next bug update of it so it might be a good idea for you to try this version out :wink:

Hi I am an Android user :slightly_smiling_face:

Trying to install on a windows 10 platform getting this message can anyone help please

Hi @Markjonty

This may work:

Good luck :+1:

1 Like

Thanks Ironz
Yeah I had developer options enabled. Did a Windows update and it started to install but getting a different error message now!

@Markjonty, are you using a Windows 32 bit? Because if it’s the case, you won’t be able to use Audirvāna Studio, you need to have Windows 64 bit to do it.

To make the switch, you can follow this procedure:

1 Like

Thanks for your help all sorted

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.