Setting albums to list by year

Hi, after playing with the sort criteria I have not been able to get my albums to list by year oldest to most recent, instead no matter what I do it always list the albums alphabetically. Mind you I only want the albums to list yearly within the category such as (Fleetwood Mac, Soundtracks, etc…) I still want the global album list to be alphabetical. Does Audirvana for windows have this capability?

Hello @Qi55, you can do this by going in Audirvnaa settings>Sort Criteria, you’ll have the sorting criteria for Album here

I have went to the library settings many times and set it to year ascending and descending and it has done nothing. All albums within each artist are still alphabetical.

When you are trying to sort your column, are you in a playlist or in the library?

In library album view, sorting albums by artist, then Year works… then if i click Pink Floyd, all albums are alphabetical order, we want by year There too :grinning:

Same on the remote for albums of an artist, please :grinning:

I am in the library. Not the main album screen, but for like if I click on Elton John, once in the Elton John only showing his albums they are in alphabetical, but I prefer the albums to display by year. On the main library screen showing all artists that I prefer alphabetical.