[SOLVED] Could not install Audirvana to my Macbook Air

I am failed in installing Audirvana to my Macbook Air, it said ‘there are too many installs for your license’, even though this is only second Macbook with my Audirvana installation.

I don’t know how to fix it. Pls help

Thanks

My order is 69002355 from 12/3/2018
Audirvana Plus

@Haingc - I have removed all your computers from the license database.
You can now activate up to two Mac computers you want with your license key.

To install Audirvana on your second Mac, you can proceed as for the first one:

1. install trial version
  2. unlock it by loading your same license key

Thanks for your sufficient and prompt support. Everything is good now with audirvana app on my Macbook

I have the same issue, “There are too many installs for your license. Uninstall Audirvana on one of your computers before trying again.”. My laptop was stolen. Can you remove all computers from the license database? My order number is 61804027

@inavarro - Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Audirvana

• Audirvana 3 – I have removed all your computers from the license database.
You can now activate up to two Mac computers you want with your license key.

To install Audirvana on your second Mac, you can proceed as for the first one:

1. install trial version
  2. unlock it by loading your same license key

FYI, Audirvana 3.2 has now been replaced by Audirvana 3.5.
The new Audirvana 3.5 brings the strongly improved user interface, and further improved sound quality.
In order to get your FREE upgrade Audirvana 3.5, you need to enter your license key on this website page : https://audirvana.com/offers/ (V3 => V3.5)

I also have the same problem! I had a MacBook pro that got water damaged and want to use Audirvana on a new one. (Order no. 57897396)

Hello @Mcdashar,

I deleted your Mac in our database, you can now use Audirvana on your brand new MacBook :slight_smile:

Hi, I have purchased a license that I was using on my Mac but now want to use on my Windows laptop. I de-authorized the Mac but when I try to add the licence to the register on the Windows laptop it says “there is no valid license available to continue execution of Audirvana”. What do I need to do to enable the licence for the Windows laptop? My order number for reference is: 59162630

Kind regards

@d_senior1, i responded to your message on this thread : Difficulties in upgrading