[SOLVED] - I purchased a license and am getting too many installs message

Hello @dicklcp and @mshadley,
I have removed all your computers from the license database.
You can now activate up to two computers you want with your license key.

To install Audirvana on your second computer, you can proceed as for the first one:

1. install trial version
  2. unlock it by loading your same license key

Hey Audirvana, can you remove my computers from the database? I had to reset my laptop as well. Thank you!

Hello @Phong_La, i removed your computer in our database. You can now use Audirvana up on two computers.

Hi Audirvana, can you remove my computers from the database? My old laptops have been wiped, and I cannot uninstall to be able to use audirvana on my current laptop. Thanks.

Hello @thomas.haines,
You can now activate up to two Mac computers you want with your license key.

To install Audirvana on your second Mac, you can proceed as for the first one:

1. install trial version

[quote=“danibel, post:16, topic:1675, full:true”]
Hello
I have the same problem.
Would it be possible to reset my program?
Thank you
Mirek

Hello @szczemirek

I have removed all your computers from the license database. You can now activate up to two PC running Windows 10.

To install Audirvana on your PC, you can proceed as follows:

1. install trial version : https://audirvana.com/try-windows/
  2. unlock it by loading your license key
1 Like

Hi @Antoine,
Could you please remove all my computers from the licences database.
I have sent you private message.
Thanks,

Hi,

Same for me. Could you remove all of my old licenses so I can install on my new computer? thanks very much,

Bryan Kestenbaum

Hi,

I have the same problem. Currently no installs that I use, but I am getting the too many installs error message. Please reset also for me.

Thanks,
Ralf

Hello @Ralf,

1. install trial version

I have a laptop and a desktop - the desktop was wiped and sold and now a new desktop will not take the license key. Please can you fix for me too? thanks. Also, out of interest i run windows on the same desktop computer and switched to a multi platform copy for £24 would a third computer licence be needed? I might stretch to £24 for the ability to use on Windows but as I am unlikely to use it very often in Windows any more than that would be a deal breaker. Thanks again. Joe

Hello,

1. install trial version

If you convert your license key to a cross-platform, you will still have two installation for your license and the installation on a windows 10 machine will be counted as one of the two installation available.

Thanks for sorting that. Like I said I would rarely use Windows to do more than gaming so as it is counted as an additional machine I shall stick with mac only and save £24. Thanks again.

Hello Damien3, how can I contact you to help me to revoke my License so I can install Audirvana in my new MacBook?
Thank you so much

I have the same problem. Needed to delete my MacBook when I install my Audirvana again I get the to many install error.I even bought a new license 20.03.2020 because of the same problem with my previous Audirvana on a Mac mini that crashed.

Hello @Eirik,

You can now activate up to two Mac computers.

To install Audirvana on your Mac, you can proceed as follows:

1. install trial version : https://audirvana.com/try-mac/
  2. unlock it by loading your license key
1 Like

Hi can you please remove my old MacBook Pro from 2010 that died so I can use Audirvana on my new MacBook? Thanks so much. I even revoked the license on the old MacBook before it died, but I am still getting the “too many installs” message.
Thanks,
Chris

Hello @cporada,

I removed your old computer from the database. You can now use your license on your new MacBook.

Awesome; thank you so much!