[SOLVED] - Removing licenses on a computer I no longer have?

Hi damien2

I also have the problem of my mac becoming unusable before I deauthorised Audirvana.

I have my licence key. Please could you deactivate my existing licence so that I can start afresh on my new mac.

Many thanks

Hey damien2,

can you please remove my installs from database. I’m trying to install on 2nd Mac and it says too many installs.

Damien, I am in the same boat. Only ever installed on one pc that has died. Now can’t register on my new pc. Can you remove my computer as well.

Cheers.
Geezaboy

@complicity - I have removed all your computers from the license database.
You can now activate up to two Mac computers you want with your license key.

To install Audirvana on your second Mac, you can proceed as for the first one:

1. install trial version
  2. unlock it by loading your same license key

• NEW – Audirvana 3.5 for Mac
FYI, Audirvana 3.2 has now been replaced by Audirvana 3.5.
The new Audirvana 3.5 brings the strongly improved user interface, and further improved sound quality.
In order to get your FREE upgrade Audirvana 3.5, you need to enter your license key on this website page : https://audirvana.com/offers/ (V3 => V3.5)

@conos1983 - Is it ok for you? I’ve seen that you have very recently registered two computers with your license key.

@Geezaboy - I could not find your license key with the email used for the purchase. Do you have your order reference so I could remove the authorisation for your license key?

Bonjour damien,

Je fais face au même problème. J’ai formaté ma machine mais j’ai oublié de révoquer la licence avant de le faire.
Je ne sais d’ailleurs pas où se trouve le bouton pour la révoquer alors que j’ai lu la FAQ.

Est-ce que tu pourrais s’il te plait supprimer les installations précédentes ?

Mon email correspond à celui lors de l’achat.

Cdt,

Bonjour Damien,

Je suis passé d"un MBP 2018 à un 2019 et Audirvana refuse ma licence.

Peux-tu STP supprimer toutes mes installations ? (mon mail est celui du forum).

Merci,

Eric

Bonjour @Rocksue et @3rik,

J’ai supprimé vos ordinateurs de notre base de données. Vous pouvez maintenant utiliser votre licence sur vos ordinateurs.