[SOLVED] - Too many licenses

Bonjour Damien,

Mon ordinateur est tombé en panne. J’ai du réinitialiser celui-ci. Malheureusement, Audirvana a refusé ma clé de licence en raison d’un trop grand nombre d’installation. Pouvez-vous, svp, effacer les autorisations précédentes liées à mon compte. Merci!

Hi!
Could you pls. remove all of my license from the database? HDD-crash…

Thanks a lot,
Klaus!

Bonjour Damien,
Merci pour cette application.
Après le crash de mon Macbook, pourriez-vous réinitialiser les licences pour une nouvelle installation ?
Merci.

Hi!

I have the same problem, get the message I have too many computers connected.

Thank you so much for the music!

Matti

I too have the same issue.
Went to re-install after being disappointed with Roon and Qobuz integration, and found “Too many licenses”.
I should have deactivated properly, but unfortunately I didn’t.
Could you please deactivate any installs.
Thanks

Can I initialize a license?
I too have the same issue.

There are too many installs for your license.
Uninstall Audirvana on one of your computers before trying again.
Thanks.

Have the same issue. I have uninstalled Audirvana on all of my Macs except the two that I want the application working on. I still get the message too many licenses. Can you please reset my account so that I can install the application on my two Macs?
Thanks

i 3 days without app becuase of that
where is the support team?

liorvikel@gmail.com

plz revoke my lic
i format my pc
liorvikel@gmail.com

I think the email I used to purchase Audirvana is hartphoto@icloud.com? It that doesn’t work try hartphoto@me.com
Thanks!

I installed and used audirvana3.5 on a new mac. I clean-installed OS with mac and reinstalled audirvana. But I get a “Too meny installs” error.

Please remove my registration from the database.

My order number is: 61424398

Hi @beajuju @fred0 @Cosmoscat @naviapis @hartphoto @lioraclev @takashi,

Thank you for your messages, I deleted all your computers from the license database.To install your license key, you can proceed as follows:

1. Install the trial version
  2. Unlock your trial version with your license key.

For @audium and @VinceC can you send me your mail address you used for your Audirvana purchase please?

Hello,

I have the same problem (can’t activate Audirvana on my current MacBook Pro, because it seems is already active on other machines I don’t use / posses anymore - at this point I don’t even remember which these were …). Could the registrations for my license be wiped from your database, so I start to use Audirvana again on my current machine ?

Thank you, Lucian Dragus

Hi Damien3

I left a request on a similar thread 12 days ago. Please could you wipe my licences too because my macbook air failed before I could deauthorise it. Many thanks.

My order number is 64514052

Damien to the rescue,
Damien, please delete all my computers from the license database. My ordernr. is 98991886. Thanks!
Sander

Hello @lucid9, @sanderhoning and @complicity

I deleted your device from our database. You can now use your Audirvana license up on two device with non simultaneous use.

Hi. I Am a satisfied customer, but I formatted my pc and now I am not able to license my audirvana product.Can U help me.
Alessandro Guerra.
Order Reference 87303820
Can U cancel all my old licences???

Hello @u217518

I deleted your computer from our database. You can use Audirvana up on two Windows 10 computers.

hello damian could you remove my licenses from my pc since i had a problem with one i can’t install the lincence on the new pc with windows 10
thanks greetings!!!
Francisco Ariel Haristoy
Order reference: 94289239

Hello @faristoy,

You can now install Audirvana on your new pc with windows 10 since i deleted all of your pc from our database :slight_smile: