Some issues with Remote

Same thing here. Tapping Sub-menu causes the app to close every time. This happens on any iPad, Pro, Mini or Air, in portrait and landscape but works fine on iPhones.

Yes, same problem here as well - totally crashes when tapping the “…” even after updating AS and the remote app. This is an issue with both of my iPads but it works on my iPhone.

When I was notified there was an update for both AS and the remote app, I held out hope that they finally fixed this after all this time. :confounded:

Is there a way to clear the Recent Search list in the remote?

Do I have to manually update the remote app on my iphone? My laptop is fully updated running 1.8.5. I didnt quite understand if I also had to update the remote app. Thanks. Its been working pretty solid for me since it came out with the occasional freeze.

Every time i open the remote on my iPhone 11 with iOS 15.2,
i don’t have fonts bigger or bold and display is Standard

i see a nice screen of what is playing then 2 seconds later, it shrink a bit smaller half upper part…
i like better the bigger cover :slight_smile:

many space lost in the design…

This is strange, can you send screenshots of the settings you have for your font? Also, which version of iOS and iPhone do you have?

As said, iOS 15.2 on iPhone 11

Do you have this issue with other local albums?

All i guest, just took a pict at what i was listening now…

Can you send us a one of those track to support@audirvana.com so we can try to reproduce the issue?

je t’ai envoyé un message @ support

Am I missing something simple here? How does one clean up the search?
iPad remote