Some songs will not add to play count

Hello
I’ve noticed some songs will not add to play count after they have played. It does not happen all the time, however I have noticed it is the same songs that will never add to the play count for that track. So, if I play a full album a couple of times, all the tracks will have a play count of 2, except the songs that seem to be a problem counting. I thought it might be a UPnP issue, but I tried a song that did not count via the computer speakers and it still did not count. These songs that do not count, also do not scribble in last.fm. All the songs that do count, will scribble to last.fm all ok. Does anybody else have this issue, and is there a fix for it? It is almost as if these songs do not complete to the end of the track properly…

Hi @Philp86,

Can you send me this song at support@audirvana.com so I can check it out?

Thank you Antoine for responding.
I think my issue could be my network, as I just changed a few things around, and then I tried playing one of the songs that did not count after multiple plays and it counted this time. So it seems to be working as expected again. I don’t think it is an issue with Audirvana, but my set-up.
So, I won’t need to email the song…
As a side note, thank you for implementing last.fm.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.