Static above 44.1kHz

Can you try just deleting your Studio preferences and start new? Not the database, the preferences of the app, they could be corrupted??

But i dont know where to find them on a pc… sorry.

Cheers RunHomeSlow.
I’ve already re-installed Audirvana Studio at least 3 times, and also deleted the SQL database from both Studio and 3.5.45 before starting anew.
IMO the software as it stands is deeply, if not fatally, flawed.
Seems to me it’s a pointless exercise trying to get something to work which patently doesn’t.
I’ve spent far too much time attempting to get something to work which did (sort of) previously.
As I’ve already mentioned, I was able to play hi-res music both locally and from Qobuz in 3.5.45, but now mysteriously I can’t.
It’s been intimated that it’s perhaps somehow my files that may be at fault, despite the fact that Qobuz also doesn’t work.
It’s apparent to me that the latest version is ill considered and certainly hasn’t been tested adequately. In fact it’s becoming more obvious that it’s us, the users (customers) who are ultimately doing the Beta testing on Audirvanas behalf, with the promise of a months free trial.
I feel a lot of good will that Audirvana has established with it’s users has been, or certainly will be, eroded with this absolute abortion of a software release.

Thanks Jim. But as I’ve already mentioned I’ve re-installed Studio a few times. I’ve also submitted a debug file.
If it were a problem with my settings, I would’ve thought someone associated with support at Audirvana would have commented?
Cheers

Hi Jim. I only play my music, via UPnP, to my Cyrus streamer. As such that’s where I want the software to work. At present Audirvana miserably fails to do so even though it did with the previous version. I also have no up-sampling set.
Cheers

As a follow up, I activated upsampling in AS and all seems to be ok now.
Very strange, and I’d prefer NOT to upsample, but at least I can actually test the software now.

I’m surely seeing you are very frustrated and I feel for you. It’s a two day-old brand new version. Bound to be issues with all the thousands of systems and set-ups all round the globe.

My system recognised all my files and dacs and usb devices seemingly imported from 3.5 (on same comp. and folder) when i installed AS; files took a while to be analysed but music playing within three minutes. It’s definitely cit fir my purpose. Patience.

I just experienced this. NOTHING but static on high res. This is happeing is Studio and the newly updated regular Audirvana version. What did they do???

I have the exact same problem. Works fine in the older audirvana app, same equipment and files but in AS I get static when playing hires content. Was there ever a solution or is it over to Roon?