Stray highlighting in 3.5

I recently purchased and started using Audirvana 3.5. The software is great, much better sound quality than Swinsian.

I’m having a minor issue where on an album I’m playing, on the track list a track will be randomly highlighted without any input from me, i.e., I did not use a mouse or trackpad to highlight the track. I am wondering if this indicates a problem with my installation, or is a bug in the software that will be corrected in a future update? Is there anything suggested I can do to fix it?

I am using a 2018 Mac mini running the latest Catalina (10.15.3). I use an extended Magic Keyboard and a Magic Trackpad.

Hello @RickB, can you make a video of your issue?

@Antoine, I will try to make a video. How would I get the video to you?

Thanks.

You can send it by mail at support@audirvana.com

@Antoine, it’s been done.

@Antoine, did the video adequately show the problem?

Hello @RickB , yes it shows the problem properly. This seems to be a graphic bug we will fix in a future update of Audirvana.

Great, thanks for looking at this.

So this issue is not fixed in 3.5.31 (latest update I can get). I’m wondering if this is a very rare bug, since nobody else has posted about it?

@system So this issue continues. It was supposed to be fixed in an upcoming update, but still exists. It’s been two months.

@Antoine Not sure if Damien4 is the same person.

@Antoine With 3.5.38 this issue appears to be fixed. Merci! Better late than never.

No, I spoke too soon. The problem still exists.