Studio 2.0 Windows: Playlist problems

When i open the Playlist Manager and then click on the three dots in the top to import playlist a new playlist with the name “New Playlist” gets automatically created. This is really annoying. I have tons of playlists with the Names “New Playlist”, “New Playlist 1”, “New Playlist 2”.
It would be better if only a new gets created when i click on a button named “create playlist”.

When i opened an album and create a new playlist and try to add a track from this album to the new playlist its not in the dropdown list. I have to go to another album and then back to the one i want and then the new playlist is listed in the dropdown menu.

After importing my m3u playlists exported with Studio 2.0 Beta one track cant be added. Studio 2.0 says track not found. But it is still there.

Hello @Bugs

Are you talking about this button?

Can you send screenshot of this issue?

Can you also send a a screenshot of this?

Yes. But just now I opened the playlist editor and it automatically generated a “New Playlist” again. Without clicking the three dots button.

Yes:

Yes:

Now i have added the playlists again to show the error message for screenshot. And now i have all playlists twice. But there is no option to delete all playlists at once. That feature is missing. Deleting a playlists takes more than 3 seconds. The complete UI is very very slow. Not only on playlist view.

Can you please send screenshots of the steps you have done in the app so I can reproduce it on my side?

I think I know what is going on here. Can you please click on another album and then go back to this album and try again?

Those tracks are accessible in your computer?

Yes thats the behaviour. if i go to another album and then back then the playlist is visible.

Checked it now. The Third entry isnt on my HDD anymore. But the first two are still on the hdd.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.