Systemoutofmemory exception

Have you searched in HP?

Yes, I did, and it has an AppData dir. Only HRA, Qobus and Tidal are there, no audirvana… I love the quality, I hate the bugs and the interface also sometimes is unintelligble for me. Today is the last day of my trial, is it an idea to uninstall Audirvana now, then buy a licence and install a new copy?
Would you expect it to behave differently? I might even consider a clean install of Windows 10 then, reserving the laptop for music streaming only.

Hello @Rien, this issue will not be solved by buying Audirvana, we can give you extra time of trial to find what is the source of the issue. If you first do a clean install of Windows 10, install Audirvana and try to reproduce the issue, it would be a good start.

Hello Damien,

thank you for the extra time, I appreciate that. :smile:I will do as suggested and let you know the results!

Hi Damien, I just did a clean install and installed Audirvana once more. I got it running and did not do any tweaks yet (like Fidelizer, for which I have a licence). I am not completely sure whether Fidelizer is a real improvement, can you inform us about that? Would you like me to check particular areas of my PC?

Fidelizer is reducing the amount of service in the background and also reduce the noise made by other programs, it’s like an optimizer but the benefits will not be a lot vs Audirvana. Try to play Audirvana a bit before you try to use Fidelizer again (if you still wish to).

This topic was automatically closed 375 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.