TIDAL -unable to playback audio

Hi
Connected to TIDAL and album view show up but when trying to play it says “Loading first track” and then “unable to play an audio file”
I can play from my local files though.
Any ideas on why this is?
Magnus

If this is on Windows 10, there’s a known issue with Tidal signing into Edge, which has obviously not been sorted with Tidal, so you’ll have to quit Audirvana and connect again with Tidal…

Hello @Mikey, this issue as been sorted by Tidal last week, do you still ahve it?

Hello @Magnus10,

Have you tried to reconnect your Tidal account?

Still have to quit, restart and reconnect to Tidal about once a day…

After the latest update, still being forced to quit, restart and reconnect to Tidal: do I need to reinstall the software or is anyone else having the problem?

Hi, i just purchased Audirvana few days ago, i still havent been able to play anything from TIDAL. Whenever i try to play any song from TIDAL in Audirvana it just says “Unable to open an audio file for playback”. TIDAL itself work just fine.

Iam out of options on what to try, hopefully someone here can help.

Hello @Mexx, are you on MacOS or Windows 10?

Windows 10 - latest version

Can you check in your Windows sound setting if you have this setting enabled?

I tried both but no change. I also want to use primarily Audirvana with Rpi/Volumio, so this shoudnt be an issue anyway. But i tried it with DAC connected directly to PC but nothing helped.

Can you send me a copy of the “Debug Info”? You can get it in Audirvana Settings>General>Debug Info

Note: By clicking on the Debug Info button, Audirvana automatically copies all its content, all you have to do is paste it in response to this email

Hello, looks like i made it work. For some reason audirvana signed my Tidal acc as “FREE” after logging in several times it now shows correctly “Hifi”

Thank you for help