Too many activations

Dear music lovers. I bought Audirvana couple of months ago, I’m using it on two computers. One of my computers crashed before I deactivated Audirvana. Now I can only use it on my company laptop, I can’t install it on my own computer because of too many activations.
How can that be solved?
Thanks in advance,
BR,
S

1 Like

i have the same problem !

@slesij @Ivano I have removed all your computers from the license database.
You can now activate up to two computers of the same OS you want with your license key.

To install Audirvana on your second computer, you can proceed as for the first one:

1. install trial version
  2. unlock it by loading your same license key

Hi guys, I’m having the same problem with you guys. I just replace my PC with a new one and had to reset everything on the old PC, is there anything I can do to solve it? Thanks guys!

Same here, I’ve bought a new MacBook Pro and didn’t know about the license transfer. (and could’nt do it on my old one, because it was totally broken.)

Could you solve this problem?

@livido99 @Phong_La Hello, I have removed all your computers from the license database. You can now activate up to two computers of the same OS with your license key.

To install Audirvana on your computer, you can proceed as follows:

1. install trial version
  2. unlock it by loading your license key

Could you please remove all my computers so I can make a fresh license devision with my pc’s at least 1 pc is broken and can’t be deactivated anymore

I forgot to mention I have 2 licenses total for 4 pc’s at least 2 I cant deactivate

I’ve bought a new iMac and didn’t know about the license transfer of Audirvana. And I can’t do again it on my old iMac, because it was discarded after initialization.

@MI.JAPAN - I have removed all your computers from the license database.
You can now activate up to two Mac computers you want with your license key.

To install Audirvana on your second Mac, you can proceed as for the first one:

1. install trial version

@olmyritulaer - I have removed all your computers from the license database. You can now activate up to four PC computers running Windows 10.

To install Audirvana on your PC, you can proceed as follows:

1. install trial version : https://audirvana.com/try-windows/
  2. unlock it by loading your license key

damien2, I also have the “too many installs” errors. I just replaces two macs but didn’t know they needed to be deauthorized. Can you help me with this?

I’m afraid I uninstalled without deactivating on the two PCs I had Audirvana installed on, can you remove them from the database. I promise I won’t do it again!

Thanks, Pat.

Hello @patman,

I deleted all of your computer from our database, you can use Audirvana on your computer :slight_smile:

Don’t worry, if you do it again, we will be here to help you :wink:

Can you delete all computers from the license database?

Hello @rockde74, Thank you for your interest in Audirvana

I have removed all your computers from the license database.
You can now activate up to two Mac computers you want with your license key.

To install Audirvana on your second Mac, you can proceed as for the first one:

1. install trial version

Hie, bought Audirvana for Windows 20 two days back. I had to reformat my laptop twice to overcome some issues and I am not able to register anymore. I get a error message saying “too many activations”. Please reset. My order no ****

Thanks in advance

Hello @Balamani, i removed your computer in our database, you can now use Audirvana up on two device.

Damien,
I would also appreciate it if you could delete all my computers from the license database.

Thank You,
Calen

Hello Damien
Few days ago I format my computer before I cancel authorisations, and I got the message too many activations and I couldn’t register.
Can you please remove my past activations.
Commande numero: 87481661