"Too many installations" error

I am having issues accessing my Audirvana plus, and have reported it to Audirvana customer service, via e-mail but I’m not getting any response. I have not been using Audirvana a lot ever since I got Roon in 2017, but I have kept it updated, and it has always been up to date on at least one of my Macs, and as far as I know it was active and fully updated on my current MacBook Pro, until I took it for repairs last December. There is something they did at the repairs which signed me out of all my music streaming applications, and deactivated the licenses, so when it came back, some of them were asking me to re-input my activation license, which was fine with me.

However, when I input my activation License into Audirvana plus, it responds with a “Too many Installations” error message, asking me to deactivate Audirvana plus on one of my other machines and to try again. The problem is that I do not have AudirvanaPlus working on any of my current machines any more, as I have either recycled or upgraded my older machines and lost access to my existing “installs.” I had a similar problem with the Amarra Luxe and Telestream screenflow on this same Macbook Pro, and in each case, when I contacted their customer service, they simply cleared the history of the old installs linked with my license key, and asked me to install the software again with the same existing activation Key. However, the same complaint sent to AudirvanaPlus customer service has produced no response, zilch, nada, and I wonder what to do next.

I can provide my activation code/license number to the appropriate party is asked. I am not sure that it is appropriate to leave it on a public forum. Thanks.

1 Like

Hello @sahmen,

I have removed all your computers from the license database.
You can now activate up to two Mac computers you want with your license key.

To install Audirvana on your second Mac, you can proceed as for the first one:

1. install trial version
  2. unlock it by loading your same license key
1 Like

@Antoine please removed all my computers from the license database too.

@Antoine kindly remove my licenses from the database, I’m currently paying for a service I cannot use.
email: ******************

I did and it worked for my main MacBook pro. Thanks. I shall also trying installing it on a second computer, a mac mini, sometime soon.

Hello @nick2413, i can’t find any activation for your license key, can you try to put your license in Audirvana again?

Hello @YAMAD, I removed your computer in our database. you can now use Audirvana up on two computers.

1 Like

@Antoine can you also remove the license authorizations from my account? I just replaced one of my Macbooks, but I failed to deauthorize Audirvana before I wiped the old disk. Thanks!

Hello @beveritt, I removed your computer in our database :wink:

Hi Damien3. Same problem for me. I have a new MacBook Pro, I migrated all my applications and data from the old Mac and I erased its SSD. Please, could you remove all my computers from the license database? Thank you in advance.

Hello @Vash8007, it’s done for you too, i removed your computers in our database.

Worked flawlessly. Thank you :slight_smile:

Dear reader from Audirvana,
I encounter the ‘too many installations’ error, since I have a newe Macbook, replacing the one that has been stolen.
Could you please ‘remove’ my current computers from your database?
Thank you very much!
Regards, Arjan

Hello @arjan.walraven, I removed your computers in our database.

Audirvana 3.2 for Mac has been replaced by Audirvana 3.5 for Mac.
You can get the new Audirvana 3.5 that brings the strongly improved user interface, and further improved sound quality.
To get your free upgrade, you need to enter your license key on https://audirvana.com/upgrade-3-5/

Great work! Thank you for your swift reply. Audirvana 3.5 works like a charm!

Hi there. I just had my MacBook Pro SSD die on me and am installing Audirvana on a new MacBook. I am getting the “too many installations” error. Could you tell me how to re-set my installs? Thank you!! Alex

Hello @a-one69, it’s done for you, you can now activate Audirvana up on two Mac :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have the same issue, my mac updated, lost the key and now re-entering I get the “too many installs error” . Please fix asap! ********************

Hello @Amos_Coletti

I have removed all your computers from the license database.
You can now activate up to two Mac computers you want with your license key.

To install Audirvana on your second Mac, you can proceed as for the first one:

1. install trial version
  2. unlock it by loading your same license key

Can you please help?
I have problem in installing.
Too many licenses installing.
But I have only new Mac Book pro.
I want to remove activate license from database.