Too many installs on current Mac Mini

I needd to be able to reinstall my Mac version of Audirvanna but have had too many installs apparently. I’ve had tp do this in an attempt to keep some older Mac Mini’s in service. I have tried to “uninstall” on my current Mac (which Apple make nearly impossible to do) to no avail. Help?

Hello @Brudr,

I have removed all your computers from the license database.
You can now activate up to two Mac computers.

To install Audirvana on your Mac, you can proceed as follows:

1. install trial version : https://audirvana.com/try-mac/
  2. unlock it by loading your license key

I have the error “too many installations” error. How can you help? Best regards

Hi Damien. Did deactivate an old MacBook Pro laptop. Added a Mac Mini but it says “too many licenses.” Currently running one license on a 2009 MacBook Pro.

Original order number is 98958510.

Thank you and have a nice weekend. Thanks for making Audirvana!

Hello @Roman_Walter,

Worked just fine. Kind thanks Damien.

Hi Damien,

I’ve kind of messed up with a clone OS (once again ! ;)) and now I can’t use Audirvana on one of my macMini where it was available.

Original order number : 70912094

Thanks a lot for years of great listening BTW.

Pierre Lagarde

@Antoine , could you please deauthorize all computers under my license key, so that I can finally begin this whole experiment?

Moreover, @Antoine, could you PLEASE centralize the authorization/ deauthorization management of devices on the Audirvana website or elsewhere, so that this forum isn’t the first, last, and only resort, when someone has an authorization issue and needs to free up their license key? It’s insanely convoluted, beyond the pale of imagination or rational thought, to have individual users coming to this forum to take the time of the developer/ owner of the software to manage their authorizations. Surely, you have better things to be doing, like designing something better than Audirvana 3.5.

I certainly know I have better things to do, at 5:30 in the morning, after fighting with my computer all day, than to come noodling around here to ask someone to manage my authorizations on a software, for which I paid $75.00.

Thank you very much for your prompt attention, @Antoine.

Hello @Pierre66,

Merci Damien.

Je n’étais pas sûr d’avoir posté au bon endroit…mais vous êtes toujours aussi efficace

Au passage, Audirvana me sert au quotidien maintenant depuis bientôt trois ans et j’en suis toujours aussi satisfait. Un son au top.

A plus et merci encore

Pierre Lagarde