Too many licenses problem

Thank you for your prompt action!

Hi, I’m running Audirvana on two Windows PC’s. After setting up one of them completely new due to a windows problem, I have now a “License problem” with Audirvana. Please help!
My Order number is #23919410

Thx in advance
Wido

Hello, please remove all my computers from the license database.
Thanks

Order# 19081728

Hello @gunhol adn @wido63,

I have removed all your computers from the license database.
You can now activate up to two computers.

To install Audirvana on your computer, you can proceed as follows:

1. install 3.5 version : https://audirvana.com/try/
  2. unlock it by loading your license key

Thx Damien, very quick response!

Hello, please remove all my computers from the license database.
Will go from Win to Mac
Thanks

Order# 19081728

Hello, can you please remove all my computers from the licence database.
Order-ID is #25109360
Thanks.

Hi Damien, my Mini-PC with Audirvana crashed last weekend, luckily not due to Audirvana. It*s now in repair but I will no more use it for music in the future, bought already a brand new NUC. Please remove my licenses from my registered PC´s.

Order number #23919410

Many thanks in advance, Wido

did solve it by myself in my account settings. I think, this is new…

One more here. Please reset my installation count. Only one Mac registred, but no further activation on my MacBook possible. Thanks.

Hello @Antoine

I have built a new PC, replacing the one that I had Audirvana 3.5 installed on. Unfortunately I forgot to unlink the old PC from my licence.

My order number is 14687228. Please could you reset my activations? I replied to another thread a few days ago but the issue persists.

Many thanks

Alan

Hi,

Same request to please reset my installation count. Only one Mac registred, but can’t activate on a new Mac. Thanks.

Hi Damien, have a computer that died, can you remove the license from it?
Regards Kim

Dear Damien

Same problem here. Could you please delete my computers from the licenses database?

I have just deleted the new topic I opened yesterday, because I got no reaction. I hope I’ll have more luck this time :wink:

Audirvana 3.5 for macOS, license key was sent by paddle.com on 15.06.20.

Regards

Rolf

Hello @wido63, @alan84, @KR12, @ksh and @rolf1

Thank you for your interest in Audirvana.

I have removed all your computers from the license database.
You can now activate up to two computers.

To install Audirvana on your computer, you can proceed as follows:

1. install 3.5 version :
    https://audirvana.com/delivery/AudirvanaWindows.php
    https://audirvana.com/delivery/AudirvanaMacLatest.php

2. unlock it by loading your license key

@BMie, can you give your order reference so I can find you in our database?

Hi, I had a crash on my mac and I can’t uninstall audirvana . Can you reset my installation please?
Thank, Roberto

Hi @Antoine,

Could you please remove all my computers from your database? I previously activated one on windows and one on mac. To make it work on both of my macs, I revoked the license on windows but Audirvana still shows “too many installations”. Thanks.

I too am looking to remove previous installs from my account in order to install on a new Mac. My original order number is 62051966. Thank you…

Hello @Antoine,

My old MacBook Pro failed. I need to reinstall Audirvana on my new MacBook Pro.
Could you explain to me how can I proceed this reinstallation ? my order number was 91088035.

Thanks

Hello @Antoine

I had to reset one of my 2 windows 10 machines that have Audirvana installed. I did not know that I had to uninstall Audirvana before doing so and now when I try to reinstall Audirvana I get the too many installs message. Can you please assist me? I think you need to reset my license in your database?

Order#19971640 15 Nov 2020

Best,
Geoff