Total crash after the latest update

After the latest update Audirvana crashed totaly and it won’t start. It says “this app can’t open. There is problem with audirvana. Contat your admin.”

I can’t enter it to revoke my licence and uninstall.

I am very sad to have problems again. Prior this latest update it all worked well.

What do you advise?
Thanks in advance!

P.S I noticed some strange behaviour yesterday evening, when using wi-fi to remotely operate Audirvana.

P.P.S. today’s crash ocurred when syncing library and trying to play song at the same time.

Hello @robkop,

Can you send us your dmp and log file at support@audirvana.com ?

It can be in two different locations :
C:\Users[your login]\AppData\Local\Packages\Audirvana.Audirvana-[… id number that can vary]\LocalCache\Local\Audirvana\Audirvana
C:\Users[your login]\AppData\Local\Audirvana\Audirvana

Hi @Antoine,

I have sent the files. Please let me know if I should do anything else.

KR,
R.

I’ve had multiple issues with Audirvana (on a PC running Win10) basically freezing upon launch. I opened the program, it opened fine, displaying proper artwork for the library. Then the pictures disappeared and a loading bar replaced them: total freeze. No way to solve the issue other than re-install the program from scratch. I then found here on the community the right tip: do not close Audirvana while displaying the library sorted by Artist. If you close it showing a sorting by Album, it doesn’t freeze. I don’t know whether this bug has been fixed yet, I haven’t tried, as I don’t want to have to re-install yet again…
Don’t know if this is helpful, but it can’t do no harm either…

Hello @Loscrittorucolo,

This issue has been fixed and you don’t need to reinstall Audirvana to fix it, just update your Audirvana if it’s not already in 3.5.42

Excellent. Thanks for the update. I will check my version and eventually updated.