Tracks interruption and skipping (from Qobuz)

I’ve downloaded Audirvana 3.5 (3) on my Mac Mini, but I have a problem in streaming HiRes album from Qobuz.
Once I’ve selected an album, for instance Beethoven 5 Symphony Berliner first track plays normally but, after few minutes (5 minutes or 30 seconds, or 10 minutes…randomly) suddenly Audirvana stops reading this track, skipping to the next one…and the same happens on the second track, and on the third…and so on…

It seems like a fake, I have the same problem, it stops music and it does not have the preferences in the previous version, it’s just as bad now as Amarra, I did not think I can do that from Audirvana

The issue is most probably coming from Qobuz servers (was the case last time it happened) if you play from your drive and not streaming you should have no trouble.

I have the same issue, but with Tidal also. It takes forever to load the first track and then midway through said track it skips ahead to whatever track it feels like. Only to skip ahead to the next whatever track. Both Tidal and Qobuz play perfectly fine from their desktop apps.
Out of frustration with this and a bunch of other wonky issues I deleted everything and now after re-install, when I enter my code to activate the software, Audirvana tells me I can’t contact the license server and to check my internet connection. Really?

Even after having installed the latest realease, on Qobuz skipping tracks is going on… I have noted the skipping usually concerns long tracks, as symphonic movements…
This matter happens only when I use Audirvana 3.5 as Player for streaming Qobuz…and doesn’t happen If I use another player I have on my Mac Mini…

February 2021 same issue with Qobuz through Audirvana

Hello @Fortinbras,

Can you send me a copy of the “Debug Info”? You can get it in Audirvana Settings>General>Debug Info

Note: By clicking on the Debug Info button, Audirvana automatically copies all its content, all you have to do is paste it in response to this message