Trial expired on Mac

Hi, I downloaded the trial but I need more time to test it. Now the trial is expired and I cannot open the program. Is it possible to extend the trial period?

I have a V-DAC connected by USB to my mac and had the issue of the exclusive access to the device, the other programs were mute. Now I have another output device connected to my mac and I’d like to proceed with the tests. As Audirvana takes exclusive control of the DAC, is it possible to direct the sound of the other applications to the other audio device?

Best regards,
Lorenzo

Yes, just disable exclusive access.

Now I cannot open the program, says “Unable to check your license, check your internet connection”. I reinstalled the software and I still get this message".

Unfortunately, there is currently an expired SSL certificate issue on Audirvana.com. We have escalated the issue to our hosting provider, and should get it fixed in the next few hours.

You can however bypass this issue by using one of the two following methods:

1. Change the time of your computer to Sunday, July 19th

On Windows, open Parameters, then click on “Date and Time”. In the Date and Time panel, unselect “set time automatically”, then click on the “Modify” button to set the date.

On macOS, open System Preferences, then click on “Date and Time “ to set the date.

After having installed and activated the Audirvana license, you can set back the date to now, by selecting “set time automatically”.

1. On macOS: approve the expired certificate

Using Safari, enter the address audirvana.com

You get an error message telling the browsing is not secure/ connection is not private.

Click on the “Display Details” button. This shows the extended error message.

At the bottom you have a link “visit this website”. Click on it. Click again on “Visit the website” button in the confirmation popup. You’ll then have to use touch id or enter your admin password to confirm again.

The SSL certificate is then in the approved list.

You can then activate your license in Audirvana.

On July 8th I’ve sign in for 30 Days trial period and should last till August 8th but now my account is locked and it ask me for licence key?
It’s OK now, thanks!

Hello @Lorenzo_Ridolfi, the issue we had with our host provider is now solved, can you try to open audirvana again?