Ultrarendu locks up

Last night, while streaming Tidal, the music would stop playing in the middle of a song and the only way to get it working again was to power cycle my Ultrarendu. I did this 5-6 times, before calling it quits for the night. My uRen is running v2.7 and all other apps were closed on my MacBook Pro. Here is my system info: Audirvana Mac Version 3.5.24 (3554), macOS 10.14.6 with 16384MB RAM. I listened to music all last week without any problem, and this issue just started last night. Nothing else changed. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Per Sonore’s instructions, I updated the Ultrarendu’s software, but I still have the same problem. Here is what they advised:

  1. Please update the software once a month on the unit. Go to MySonicorbiter for the latest software. Yes it will still say V2.7 regardless but nevermind that the software needs to be updated once a month. It’s probably now at V2.799

  2. Once the software is updated then soft reboot the unit.

  3. Then after the soft reboot do a hard reboot.

  4. Finally once its up again and before you do anything else, reboot the DAC. Now go to http://www.sonicorbiter.com under system and Hit save under the application you are using. If you are using DLNA then scroll down on the DLNA page and hit SAVE. You will find that going into this page and hitting SAVE will cure most of issues 99% of the time however once the issue becomes continuous you need to update software which typically are updated monthly.

  5. I would get into the habit of updating your music software program, your DAC firmware and the Ultra Rendu firmware. All three devices are computers which need constant maintenance.

Problem was related to ISP