Unable to import Playlists

Hi, new user - using 3.5.38 trial version, so probably user error! I’m unable to import Playlists saved in .m3u format 9or any format). I select the + next to Playlists, select Import Playlist and then select my playlist to import. I get an error message - “Unhandled Exception: External component has thrown an exception.” Any ideas?

Hello @Sealshouse, before importing the playlist, have you added the folder that contains the music files in Audirvana?

If you mean the File Folder containing the actual Music files on my Synology NAS, then yes. All my legacy music has populated the Audirvana Library and plays perfectly through Audirvana - just the problem with importing the playlists - still the error message.

Can you send me the log file at support@audirvana.com so I can reproduce it on our side? It can be in two different locations :
C:\Users[your login]\AppData\Local\Packages\Audirvana.Audirvana-[… id number that can vary]\LocalCache\Local\Audirvana\Audirvana
C:\Users[your login]\AppData\Local\Audirvana\Audirvana

This topic was automatically closed 375 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.