Upgrade path

Hi,
I’ve purchased Audirvana in 2016. Due to a busy life and a lot of working abroad, and then moving houses, I’ve not really done much updating.
So today I wanted to see what I could use to play 5.1 surround audio, and that brought me back to Audirvana.

Much to my disappointment, I was unable to retrieve information from the Audirvana site, so I’m not sure but I guess my user information was deleted or lost. (before it seems to have been Avangate).

Any way, I wanted to find out if there is a way to purchase an upgrade for the license that I bought in 2016, and not have to shell out the full 2023 price?

I have my 2016 purchase information available if needed.

Thanks for helping out!

Send a mail to support@audirvana.com . They can answer your questions about upgrades, payments etc. I am afraid forum members can’t help you with that.

Just the answer I needed! Thanks!

Hi,
I don’t think that Audirvana supports 5.1 audio, but I might be wrong.

Hi @ipanini,

You should be able to get 5.1 playback if you use an AVR device with HDMI connectivity.

You can get a preferred price for your purchase of Audirvāna Studio or Audirvāna Origin. To see it, you can create an account on our website and connect to your account to check it out :wink:
I will respond to your mail as soon as possible.