Very poor organisation

I have been heavily involved in photo software dev for 20 years - I made contact with Audirvana privately and offered to help move the software forwards a while back. Needless to say that I received no reply…

Strange, as this is why there was pressure in the photo industry from the individual photographers to deal effectively with metadata, and to ensure © was embedded.

Looking back a couple of posts to my optimistic enthusiasm, prior to release of Studio and hopefully the enhancement of metadata issues. Sadly ‘Studio’ addressed nothing, added unwanted features (for me) and crashed itself into a quick deletion from the Mac, so its 3.5 with my FLAC files until it finally stops working. One of the huge omissions from ‘Studio’ was zero support for Apple’s Music - there is now so much true 'high def 'music on Apple Music, much of it at 88/24 and 96/24, that qobuz and its pitiful 44 hz / 24 bit has been abandoned here.

This topic was automatically closed 375 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.