What's Playing on Radio Now

I can’t believe that now one has not asked for this feature already! Please can we have a “What’s Playing” feature whilst playing radio stations. Many stations like Smooth Jazz, Classic Fm, Linn Jazz, Linn Classical have this feature, and I find it very useful. One of the reasons I still use Roon, is because of this feature. Please vote for this option, so that Damian will be prompted to include on a future release, hopefully not too long.
Simon Clifford-Smith

Makes sense.

Hello @simoncs,

This is something we are working on and it will be added in a future update of Studio.

2 Likes

Many thanks Damien.

Hello Antoine,

Any news as to when this feature will be implemented? I am still using Roon, just for this feature.

Simon

Hello Antoine,

Any progress on this very useful radio feature. It’s 2022 now!

1 Like

I am 100 % voting for this feature !

1 Like

A che serve ascoltare una radio se non è possibile sapere il nome del brano che si sta ascoltando ? Mi sembra che gli aggiornamenti recenti riguardino dettagli molto meno importanti. Perché questo ritardo ?

What is the use of listening to a radio if it is not possible to know the name of the song you are listening to? It seems to me that the recent updates concern much less important details. Why this delay?

3 Likes

I will second this request. I am an avid WQXR (NY) listener, and one of the reasons I use Audirvana Studio is the audio quality when streaming through the app rather than from the web or over the radio. However, when I stream through the web I can see the piece that is currently playing - I can even see it over the radio in my car!! This would be a very welcome feature in Audirvana Studio.

2 Likes

An update on this subject. Our radio provider, Airable, has not made this possibility available for us for the moment, which is why it is not in the app, but as soon as it will be, I assure you we will add it to the app.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 375 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.