Where are the updates? Where is the roadmap?

The desktop app still looks damp at the moment. I would like to understand what are the plans for the development of the application in the next 6-12 months. Why aren’t updates coming out?

What unique features will be in an annual subscription versus a monthly subscription (as announced on the site)?

At the moment, I can use the 3.5 version, but I want to understand why I have to give money every month to use AS.

There’s no difference in features between the monthly and yearly subscription. You just get a discount if you pay yearly.

Which feature would you like to see imolemented?

1 Like

What features you would like to be scheduled in the roadmap?

1 Like

Answered you above

I think that’s about the 3 month trial of Tidal or Qobuz. That’s valid only for first time customers of both services.

2 Likes

If this is the case, the way it is presented in this web page could be classified as a false advertising. People who already have a subscription to one of these services, or both, may think that a yearly subscription offers them enhanced features.

Well, it’s exclusive offer to those who subscribe annually. If you subscribe month by month, you won’t get it. I’ll agree that they could have clarified what exactly is offered here in a footnote.

1 Like

Exactly. They could have simply written: “Three months of free trial to Qobuz and Tidal”.

1 Like

Because we paid

I will subscribe when AS will become workable for me.
Meanwhile, I tried to understand what were these “exclusive streaming advantages” of the yearly subscription.

I need to know what will I get when I’ll subscribe.

It was declared that the product will constantly develop and improve. I want to know what’s going on, what are the plans for future updates. At first, updates were released every week, now this happens rarely. What is the problem? Why should I explain why I want to get more information about the product I am paying for?

It’s not the money, it’s mostly the time.
I spent already two months trying it, to end by realizing that it won’t be usable until it is repaired.

2 Likes

One should subscribe if it fulfils their needs now. Not because of the roadmap.

1 Like

You’re right. I will subscribe when my needs will be fulfilled.
On the other hand, if there was a roadmap for a development that I find interesting, I would have subscribed already in order to support it.

1 Like

Because there’s no even a slight indication how the project will evolve.
The only thing that was clearly promised, in May, was that the size of the fonts will be increased. Other than that, it’s a complete blackout.

1 Like

This is not false advertising, this is a sentence we need to change to make it more clear.

1 Like

@Doudou , we understood loud and clear your suggestions. Some of them are good in my opinion but we can’t do everything at the same time and we need to prioritize things.

And for the roadmap, we couldn’t find time to release a public one for the moment.

1 Like

@fightality, I understand your question about what is going on. Actually we are prioritizing things to release a new update really soon. We are still testing it but as soon we will think it will be ready we will make it available for everyone.

3 Likes