Where has my UPNP device gone?

Hi,
I’m new to Audirvana as I’m currently running a trial version on a Mac. I downloaded Audirvana to stream Qobuz and Tidal via UPNP to my two Devialet speakers. The Devialet speakers are playing in stereo (connected under the name “Salon” in my network). Initially they were running on a dedicated wifi network I previously used with my Devialet system and worked fantastic with Audirvana. As I wanted to streamline my network, I changed the Devialet speakers to my general wifi network, but now the “Salon” Audio output doesn’t appear anymore in the Audio output selection of Audirvana. Interestingly, I can see them with Fing (they do have there own IP address) and I can also see (and use) them in the Qobuz Mac app as well as with Mconnect HD on my IOS devices. I really like Audirvana and would buy the full license if I get this solved. Did anybody experience the same issue or knows a workaround?
Many thanks for your help!

Bonjour Olivier, moi c’était pire la fonction était indisponible (gros point d’exclamation rouge). J’ai déplacé le fichier plist d’Audirvana sur le bureau, j’ai lancé une fois l’application, j’ai remis le fichier plist à son emplacement d’origine, et relancé encore une fois Audirvana. Et là miracle j’avais toutes mes connexions Upnp qui étaient réapparues, dont mes Phantom ! A tester en tout cas…

Many thanks for your reply pmevel. Unfortunately your solution did not work for me. Does anybody have another solution?

Did you had Qobuz running when you made your test with Audirvana? If it’s the case you won’t be able to see your speaker in UPnP since Qobuz app also use this wireless protocol to be connected to your DAC.

Hi Damien3, many thanks for your message. It could well be that Qobuz was running, but I have turned it off now and the speakers still don’t appear. In the beginning, when Audirvana was working, I got a prompt message to autorise Audirvana to take control of something on my Mac, but that prompt didn’t show up when i changed the speakers to a different wifi network (maybe that’s got something to do with my problem?).
It’s such a pity because i really like the interface.
Best regards,
Olivier